Power System Flexibility
Present and future, challenges and solutions
As the penetration of renewable energies increases, more flexibility is required by the power system. The grid needs to be increasingly capable of adapting to an ever-fluctuating residual load on different timescales, from seconds to months. Solar and wind assets, as well as storage, also need to cater for a better grid quality. At the same time, renewables worldwide are entering a “post-subsidy era”, in which investors and asset owners need to secure bankable revenue streams.
In this webinar, our 3E experts explore the cross-section of these two evolutions:
1. HOW are flexibility products evolving to stabilise a more volatile grid?
2. WHAT are the potential value streams from flexibility for renewable assets?
We launched interactive polls to gather the vision of all attendees on these trends.
WATCH THIS WEBINAR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN...
- ... how revenue streams of asset owners evolve in a post-subsidy world
- ... which flexibility products and regulations are emerging in the different markets in Europe
- ... how to provide and monetize intraday flexibility with renewables
- ... what your peers think about these evolutions
- ... how 3E’s digital platform SynaptiQ will contribute to optimized control of flexible renewables
THE WEBINAR IS HOSTED BY
Senior Consultant Strategy & Policy at 3E
Product Manager Asset Flexibility at 3E